The Polish Alliance of Canada was created by the fusion of several Polish organizations in 1907 and thus is in existence for over 100 years. The current legal form of our organization was established as not-for-profit corporation registered under the Corporation Act of Ontario on September 27, 1973.
Our Branch 14 of the Polish Alliance of Canada was founded October 15, 1936. The aim of the Polish Alliance Br. 14 is to promote cultural, charitable and social activities, and to assist our members in increasing their participation in the main stream of all aspects of Canadian society.
We are governed in all of activities by the principle of Brotherhood-Tolerance-Education.
Our facility in Sarnia is used for membership meetings and important events in the life of the Branch. Equally, the facility is fully equipped for such events as weddings, dances, birthday parties, meetings, etc